fog lights

In article <s4kcdi$1h7$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, NY snipped-for-privacy@privacy.invalid writes

No flashing Just a steady light.

Reply to
bert

Google shows all models - from 1959 to 1968. Quite a short period for so iconic a car. Mine was a B-reg. I think that the separation of the front side/indicator was from about E-reg on.

Great car - but from day 1 rust ate into both ends of the front door pillars !

PA

Reply to
Peter Able

I had the 123E estate. (C reg). Replaced it with a Cortina MkIII GT.

Reply to
charles

Not really - few body designs last more than 10 years. The Escort which replaced it had a slightly longer run - albeit in MkI and MkII versions.

There are exceptions like the Minor and Mini. But likely because they didn't make much of a profit.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News