flush / recessed door handle

I need a recessed / flush door handle, brushed steel. Lots on the web, but I need one that has a lip that you can get your fingers behind since I want to use it in "pull" mode, not in "slide" mode. Its hard to tell from the various web sites pictures. Anyone know of a high street store that has these type of designer handles ? I've seen the flush pull-rings but not sure I like the look of those. I'd not mind paying over the odds for a one-off. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

We've got to get this sorted out today ! ;-)

From the diagram, these are proper finger pulls.

Reply to
Andy Cap

Those look good. Guess you have to phone for prices. Sorry (!) for the profusion of posts. I'm just on creative overload. The keywords are always the thing. Door pull / finger pull. Of course ! Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Worth a look here, great company, very good quality at (mostly) reasonable prices (given it is mostly ss rather than zamak etc:

Bolted