Flexyadapaters

After confirmatory advice form the group ... I bought some 22 flexyconnectors for a new bath install.

I have noticed that although they are 3/4" versions with 22mm push fit connectors on the free end ... the hole thought the fitting is much less than 22mm, in fact it's probably around 10mm.

So although they will fit 3/4" taps and they have a 22mm feed they will seriously reduce flow ... are they all like this or do I need to look for other makes.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I think they're all like that. Unless you have a very low head of water, a short length of restriction is unlikely to be a major problem.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

If you have a gravity system with low to medium flow rates, then flexible connectors are not recommended. On a high pressure system, the reduction might not be too bad.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle