flexible plasterboard suppliers

Anyone know where I can get some of that flexible plasterboard ? The stuff that is 6mm with grooves in and you use 2 layers. It would be the simplest way of lining my arched window reveal. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

For glasroc multiboard but min radius 600mm. My radius is around 440mm. Looks like it may have to be done the old fashioned way. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Lafarge Curveshield looks like it can go down to 450mm radius for concave and 250mm for convex, but that's info from a .au domain. Dunno whether they sell it here, or use a different trade name ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yep, I saw that earlier. I've sent them an email. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson