B&Q website - does it actually work?

Is it just me?

I know that the B&Q website can be a bit 'difficult', but lately it hardly seems to be working. I simply cannot get the search facility on the B&Q website to let me go to what I am searching for. Even though it says (for example) that there are 101 products in the category I'm looking for, when I click on that product range, nothing much happens.

As I said, is it just me?

Reply to
Ian Jackson

google for "blah site:diy.com"

even better, use the same search term with Google Images for a quick visual run down, or Google Shopping for a list of products with pictures and prices.

Reply to
Tim Watts

It's not just you, it's gobshite.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

No, its an abortion.

It only covers about 5% of their products anyway.

Reply to
Ericp