Fixing quarry tiles

Hi New loft extension build. I want to use bullnose quarry tiles for the windowsills to match the rest of the house. Stud walls and i have primed the plaster with thinned matt emulsion.

What adhesive to use for the tiles ?

Reply to
DavidG

Ordinary pre-mixed wall tile adhesive will be fine for fixing to plaster.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

can I ask, where did you get the bullnose quarry tiles from ? and are they the traditional 1" thick ones ? I've been after some for a while and can't find any stockists locally

RT

Reply to
[news]

My local Merton Timber (builders merchants) sells new 6x6 . Tried getting old ones but they are very scarce and old bullnose even scarcer.

Tried looking on salvo ? Romsey Reclamation say they only get a few at a time and they go very quickly.

DavidG