fitted high level oven electricity supply

I'm looking into fitting new kitchen unit with a high level oven on the opposite wall to which the current freestanding cooker is situated. I'll fill a new top with a hob on the current site.

I assume I'll need to provide a double pole switch for the oven but what other ratings must the circuit be?

AJH

Reply to
AJH

Quite often fitted ovens are simply plugged into the ring main, certainly the last one I changed did - it even came with the plug. Check the specification of the one you are looking at.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews