Daisy chain hob from oven

Don't have access to the regs at the moment but does anyone know of any wiring regulation that prohibits a hob being connected to a built in oven? Assume that the cable from the cooker outlet to the oven is rated for at least the combined load and the that the combined load is within the rating for the dedicated cooker circuit. Also that the teminals in the oven will take the combined current.
On Thursday, 12 October 2017 20:34:49 UTC+1, Andrew May wrote:

assuming your assumptions are correct, I can see no reason why it's not permissible.
One of these is often easier, though. https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/AA45DCOP.html
Owain
On 12/10/2017 21:36, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

Thanks. Undoubtedly a twin outlet would be easier, but the reason the original electrician installed it the way it was is that the cooker outlet is slightly behind the adjacent cabinet and he probably thought that removing the cabinet to get access was too much trouble.
I was wondering if this was specifically excluded by the regs.
On Friday, 13 October 2017 09:16:02 UTC+1, Andrew May wrote:

If the cooker outlet has screw terminals and is inaccessible for inspection that would be a contravention of the regs.
(Some older cooker outlet plates are just a cable clamp for a straight-through cable, most nowadays are connection points with terminals.)
Owain
On 12/10/2017 20:34, Andrew May wrote:

The Bosch induction hob I bought about a year ago allowed one to set the maximum current it would draw from the supply.
--
Michael Chare