Fence and Shed Spraying

Have just completed spraying my fences with the B&Q Sprayer.

VERY fast and no problems with blockages etc. I used B&Q's own stuff that is designed to be sprayed - apparently the non-spraying stuff clogs the sprayer.

However - the spray does tend to go every which way with even the slightest breeze so would suggest covering all plants in the vicinity and avoid spraying near the top of the fence, especially if your neighbour has nice new decking !!!!!

Terry W

Reply to
Terry W.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmailDOTco.uk declared for all the world to hear...

I found that to get a decent finish I had to go over the spray with a brush, just to give a bit of a "grainy" look to it. It dribbled down the fence when I just sprayed it on, but it's great for speed.

Reply to
Jon

I had specks all over my glasses and head and clothes, and on the neighbours white upvc dg units, and on the greenhouse.

More of a pain clearing up than the speed of doing it.

I think if the pressure is to high it atomises the fluid, whereas you need the liquid applied just below atomisation, ie smaller drops as opposed to mist.

Have you seen the ad on telly re cuprinol spraying. Obviously a set up and against advertising standards.

Reply to
luke58