Felt

Got a customer who wants a work bench made & covered in felt - like they use in glass shops.

Any idea what it's called? Google is not my friend.

Reply to
David Lang

Baize? Or thicker than that?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Do you mean baize?

polygonum

In other wrds, he has a long felt want? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Ask a glazier? Radical idea or what?

I googled "Glaziers Felt" A radical approach I know but describing what it is usually works with Google.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

So did I, it came up with a few Alibaba hits where the MoQ was measured in kilometers ...

Reply to
Andy Burns