Family toilet seat... in store where?

It's Saturday. The kids have broken the toilet seat and I need a new one! I've seen a few sites advertising the 3 piece family toilet seat... lid, little seat, big seat. And I'd like to get one, today, from a proper shop...
Anyone know of a national chain that holds these on the shelf?
I've tried John Lewis and Argos, but they no longer seem to sell them!
Many thanks, Dean.
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 02:28:11 -0800 (PST), deano

Make your own.
--
Frank Erskine

On 07/11/09 15:38, Frank Erskine wrote:

Don't skimp on the sanding!

And watch out for cracks
(for those who don't know the monologue)
--
geoff

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 20:55:09 +0000, Andy Burns

A good dose of WD-40 will sort out any roughness problems - after all, that's the specific purpose of WD-40.
And car body filler. And an angle grinder.
What _is_ car body filler anyway these days? Aren't body panels easily replaced nowadays? I'm sure the ideas of Cataloy or Isopon are a bit dated, aren't they? Even I remember them from the 60s...
--
Frank Erskine

All very funny of course... I'd go for the CleanButt system but I'm a little worried the kids would think it was a drinking fountain!
I'll just have to revert to the usual click and buy procedure then. Just took a flyer that someone may have bought one of these (or knew someone who had) off the shelf.
deano.

where did you find to click n buy in the end? we want some too! JimK

http://www.bathroom-trends.co.uk/acatalog/Bemis_Multi_Family_Toilet_Seat.html

Or just google... family toilet seat uk

You mean you're not going to install the CleanButt BidetSpa toilet seat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xJ1aHWKzWQ&feature=related

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

And don't forget the cat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut7gm2tFqWY

Heaven knows what would happen if ye were to combine both systems.
--
Adrian C