Family toilet seat... in store where?

It's Saturday. The kids have broken the toilet seat and I need a new one! I've seen a few sites advertising the 3 piece family toilet seat... lid, little seat, big seat. And I'd like to get one, today, from a proper shop...

Anyone know of a national chain that holds these on the shelf?

I've tried John Lewis and Argos, but they no longer seem to sell them!

Many thanks, Dean.

Reply to
deano

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 02:28:11 -0800 (PST), deano had this to say:

Reply to
Frank Erskine

You mean you're not going to install the CleanButt BidetSpa toilet seat?

Graham.

And don't forget the cat

knows what would happen if ye were to combine both systems.

Reply to
Adrian C

Don't skimp on the sanding!

Reply to
Andy Burns

And watch out for cracks

(for those who don't know the monologue)

Reply to
geoff

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 20:55:09 +0000, Andy Burns had this to say:

A good dose of WD-40 will sort out any roughness problems - after all, that's the specific purpose of WD-40.

And car body filler. And an angle grinder.

What _is_ car body filler anyway these days? Aren't body panels easily replaced nowadays? I'm sure the ideas of Cataloy or Isopon are a bit dated, aren't they? Even I remember them from the 60s...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

All very funny of course... I'd go for the CleanButt system but I'm a little worried the kids would think it was a drinking fountain!

I'll just have to revert to the usual click and buy procedure then. Just took a flyer that someone may have bought one of these (or knew someone who had) off the shelf.

deano.

Reply to
deano

where did you find to click n buy in the end? we want some too! JimK

Reply to
JimK

deano

family toilet seat uk