Facebook - Freind Request

I responded to a FB Friend Suggestion, someone I do know. They accepted my request and I said hello to them - ever since when, FB has shown a red bubble with a 1 in it. Clicking on it, it tells me my Friend Request has been accepted.

I have exchanged messages with the friend since then, but the red bubble and 1 remains - what am I missing?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

The bubble gets out of phase sometimes - more so, but not exclusively, with the app.

It will right itself eventually.

Reply to
Bob Eager

on 16/11/2020, Bob Eager supposed :

Not me then.

Ta!

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Er, no idea. Farceburke is a mystery to me. I guess if you get another 98, you get a free download of 99 red Balloons by Nina? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Indeed. My barclay's bank app shows I have two messages and has done so for over 18 months. There are no messages.

Not Barclays 4 years on it still has the same bugs.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ask Facebook.

Mike