extractor reducer 150mm to 80mm

Has anyone come across this. I need to vent out my wetroom extrator fan that is cieling mounted through the roof. I have a Redland ministonewols vent out tilethat has a 83mm spigot. However the fan I have has a 150mm requirment. There is not a redland one available. So I need to secure something that fits between 150mm spigot to the tile (83mm spigot). The distance between the two is about 1.2 metres only straight up to roof..

Any advice. Sid

Reply to
Yaz

Try:

can't find a suitable adapter on their site, but it does seem to carry all sorts of ducting, and they are very helpful if you phone them.

Keith

Keith Dunbar

I do not know of 150mm to 80mm reducers but you can buy 150mm to 100mm reducers and 100mm to 80mm reducers. This would allow you to make a 2 stage reduction. I think the ones I have fitted came from CEF.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth