Erde trailer wheel bearings

Looking for Erde trailer wheel bearings. Anyone know of sources other than... ..www.western-towing.co.uk/acatalog/Accessories_Erde_other.html ?

Reply to
PeterG

|Looking for Erde trailer wheel bearings. Anyone know of sources other than... |..www.western-towing.co.uk/acatalog/Accessories_Erde_other.html ?

Take the old bearing to your local bearing Shop, Look in Yellow Pages. They will have something suitable and cheaper.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

They'll be standard trailer bearing sizes. Try

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

Good one! There aren't and local shops for local people around here anymore. ..but fortunately there are some reasonable websites which are often cheaper and easier.

Reply to
adder1969

| |Dave Fawthrop wrote: |> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:55:48 +0100, PeterG wrote: |>

|> |Looking for Erde trailer wheel bearings. Anyone know of sources other than... |> |..www.western-towing.co.uk/acatalog/Accessories_Erde_other.html ? |>

|> Take the old bearing to your local bearing Shop, | |Good one! There aren't and local shops for local people around here |anymore.

There are round here, Bradford Yorkshire, usually with a "TRADE ONLY" notice which I ignore and get excellent service. and advice.

|..but fortunately there are some reasonable websites which |are often cheaper and easier.

But you can not say "I want one of these" to a web site.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:39:00 +0100, Alan scribbled by his own authority... (in article ):

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
PeterG

You always can, but it's certainly rare for it to reply... :o)

Reply to
Steve Walker