Energy tariff variations around the UK

Electric only - Economy 7 monthly DD Scottish Power Help Beat Cancer Fix And Save January 2020 Online Standing charge 40.09p/day Night tariff (Economy 7) 6.92p/kWh Day Tariff 13.11p/kWh All inc. VAT On average our consumption is 42% night tariff.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

But using that argument Brian's single fuel house should be cheapest.

Reply to
Jac Brown

I forgot to add this link:

nothanks

Here is my present tariff for LE12 for dual fuel supply, E7...

Supplier Tonik Tariff name Positively Green 18 Tariff type Fixed price Payment method Fixed monthly Direct Debit

Electric Unit rate day 13.38p per kWh Unit rate night 8.1p per kWh Standing charge 26.12p per day

Gas Unit rate 3.18p per kWh Standing charge 26.12p per day

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Jac Brown formulated on Tuesday :

From the point of view where only one fuel is possible, yes, but where there are dual fuels and two separate suppliers...

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Maybe easiest to look on one of the comparison sites? I use:

RJH

But that'll only show you different supplier prices for your postcode, it won't help see different prices from a given supplier in different areas

IIRC the old IBICO site was quite transparent on the varying price across the country ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

EBICO, not IBICO

Wonder if the same basic pricing structure by area still applies?

Reply to
Andy Burns

on 26/03/2019, RJH supposed :

So do I :-)