Electrical fails (mostly by the same Spanish idiot) - hilarious!

James Wilkinson Sword

Somehow I'm expecting that'll be one of the "hilarious" electroboom videos ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Very old hat, this guy has been doing these sort of fake clips for years. They are all rehearsed. But, you are too stupid to know this.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

They look like real shocks to me.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It is. I've never seen one before, you must watch too much Youtube.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword