Dyson scraps electric car project saying it is 'not commercially viable'

Well I was wondering why this only happens in the UK. A couple of years ago a 'few' people in my area picked up and moved a double decker bus.

VW on top of some shops https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5579193,-0.0559514,3a,75y,277.38h,79.93t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soml5iN2fHtKcO3zK4l8DgQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

true but it;s still quite unlikely, and I doibt such ligbhtweight cars will be produced with weights in them to stop people carrying them off.

Perhaps that;s why ehn peoples homnes get broken into the TVs and such things getv stolen but rarely washing machines ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

700w Dysons aren't particularly good at it. 1.4kW ones are a lot better.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr