DYSON H+C FAN

I was being whimsical. Sadly, I know you are right.

Reply to
Graham.

Fair enough :-) No, I wouldn't buy one either.

Reply to
Clive George

En el artículo , Tim+ escribió:

With a bit of luck he'll get locked up, than we'll be spared all his s**te and the followups from the idiots that should know better than to feed the troll.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

On Friday, 10 February 2017 16:59:42 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@simonmason.karoo.co.uk wro te:

Yes I have one, but in white.

I've been wondering what happens when the proverble shit hits this type of fan.

Reply to
whisky-dave