Nextbase 312gw Incarcam

Anyone got one? Just got one for Christmas. Unsure about Parking Mode : I think from manual that it should be switched off whilst driving: only switched on when you want to leave camera in car and to record if there is movement.

(It was certainly not worth me getting someone to diy it : Halfords fitted it for 30 quid - including a 20 quid installation kit. Wires totally hidden and permanently wired in to fuse box)

Reply to
Judith

I am not allowed to drive at all now and my Giulia is awaiting collection from Knutsford - our lass is fuming and it is all your fault.

Simon Mason

This is why you are a fool to post so much personal here.

There is always some utter bastard who will take delight over others' misfortunes because their life is so sad, boring and mundane they have no other source of pleasure.

Perhaps this is a lesson to you?

Reply to
Fredxxx

And of course he has an incredible ability to put 2 and 2 together and get anything but 4.

You only have to say "I hope no-one dobs you in" - and if things turn coincidently to rat-shit he believes that you have done so.

Reply to
Judith