Droitwich's answer to the Medway Handyman?

Come outside and say that....

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Anyone recall a series called Robins Nest? They employed a one armed dish washer person of Irish descent. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

When I saw this i thought of the old one armed washer upper in Robins Nest all those years ago. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yup. It had Sally Thomsett in it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

/Yup. It had Sally Thomsett in it. /q

Mmm

Oh well :>)

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

I met her when she was 17. I worked with her dad for a bit.

She was 20 in this picture:

Reply to
Bob Eager

WTF am I missing? All I can see is a bloke with an out-of-focus left arm!

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

She was on "Pointless" recently. The years have not been kind.

Reply to
Huge

I think it was Tessa Wyatt who was in Robin's Nest.

Sally Thomsett was in Man About The House

Reply to
Murmansk

But who was in Sally Thomsett?

Reply to