DRIVEWAY GATES IN SOUTHEAST

I have been looking for suppliers of large driveway gates (approx 6ft high by 5ft wide each gate) and have not found much in the South-east region. Can anyone recommend any outlets please.

Reply to
Barnsey

I haven't bought anything from these people but I did email them about close-boarded driveway gates and got a helpful and quick response. Hardly South East but accessible from M4 J13/14 (Faringdon, Oxfordshire)

Mannix

Reply to
Bob Mannix

What about British Gates and Timber?

Neil Jones

Ask a local landscape gardener. They'll often arrange for railings and gates as part of their service, and should be happy to recommend a supplier.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Colchester any good?

Mersea Joinery - 01206 763090

(My Dad - makes A1 joinery to your specification!)

Gary

Reply to
Gary Cavie