Dremel Multi Tool or Cheaper alternative?

I recently had to cut a hole in a tiled bathroom wall to fit a flex outlet for a towel rail. The ceramic cutting tool went through the tile and plasterboard like butter (really hard, straight from the fridge butter but you get the idea) and made a neat, chip free hole for the fastafix backbox. It's not a daily use tool but it comes in handy for that kind of job. Regards, Richard

Reply to
Frisket

Thanks for the update.

You have remonded me there could be a similar job I could do (ceramic cistern lid wont fit propery due to tiles over tiles ... use Rotozip to trim tiles back )

Woolies had sold the last one (@ +AKM-29.99) so I might go to eBay (there are a few up there).

Less anyone knows where you can get them from cheaper?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m