DotD

Screwfix have been tinkering with their deal of the day images again, I've sort of fixed the future deals page for now ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thank you.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

They've broken it again :-(

Perhaps they have cottoned on. More fool them because I have bought several things I wouldn't have done if they weren't on deal, and only because I saw them in advance on your page.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I don't think they've loaded any new deals since the last lot ran out the week before Christmas, maybe once their "sale" is over on Sunday they'll have some more. The offers haven't really been that special lately though have they? Often available cheaper elsewhere ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Nope, it's their unusual concept of week numbers that b0rked it, we're in week 49 now apparently, I think it's related to the age of the paper catalogues or something ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thank you. I can now look forward to buying some new trousers and lightbulbs

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I note they have a new catalogue out, so expect temporary breakage if the week number to gets reset ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I think we're in week 49 again

for today's deal.