Help -advice request (sent again)

Hi, contacted you a couple of week ago - had no response.

I used MER ultimate car polish (light blue flat bottle) on my wife's new Citroen DS3 On the paint finish it polished up really nice.

However on the black plastic trim it has not polished off and now left a horrible white bloom on all the black surfaces ... this looks awful.

How do I remove this polish residue ?

Rick Hughes

07587 886642
Reply to
rick

rick scribbled

You need to mail

Chief snipped-for-privacy@ukip.org

Reply to
Jonno

yep sorry about that wrong post

Reply to
rick

A case of mal de MER?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

rick scribbled

That's why it's best not to use the same program for email and usenet.

Reply to
Jonno

You want this:

pcb1962

Old valeters trick; clean black plastic trin with Swarfega. Just wipe on with a damp cloth & leave it.

Reply to
Huge