Door latch thingy

Hi all,

I have just purchased this item:

it seems that it only comes with what is shown in the picture.

I don't get the other bits like shown in this picture:

do I buy the door latch bit seperately and how do I know whether it will fit or are they all the same?

Thanx

AMO

Reply to
AMO

If its the square rod then they will fit any handle.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

I'd have thought you would have got the spindle along with the handles .Did you .?

Screwfix do sell the mortice latches but this is for a bathroom so you will neeed a bathroom latch so it can be locked when shut . These links might help .

?cId=A432952&ts=82550

Stuart

The first picture shows a handle designed for a locking type, so you'll need one of these.

Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
Stuart

The message from Stuart contains these words:

Definitely. Access from outside in emergencies is well worth having - saves breaking the door down when a small locks themselves in.

Reply to
Guy King

Ah - didn't look at it properly. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanx Benjamin and all else who replied. Much appreciated! ;0)

AMO

Reply to
AMO