Door infill panel

Does anyone know a brand name for the pvc/foam panels they use in double glazed doors? I might be able to source it locally if I knew what I was searching for. Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Dave Osborne

replacing the lower pane in an aly door to accommodate a cat flap.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

The "plain white panel" is cut to size as the door is made.

A local window fabricator should be able to sell you a piece from stock.

Reply to
Ziggur

There are two types as well, a thinnish 'all plastic' panel to replace a pane of glass, or a double walled job with foam core to suit a double glazed unit. As 'Ziggur' says, a quick look though your local yellow pages to find a window fabricator.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Only showrooms round my way. These days they all seem to buy in from a handful of big manufacturers. However, it turns out I have a branch of Window Fitters Mate locally who sell them for £15. That'll do me.

Stuart Noble

Reply to
Colin Wilson