Dog smell in bagless vacuum cleaner

So you don't live in the UK, then? That is a place which is normally counted as part of Europe.

Maybe you're a leftpondian denizen. In which case, my apologies for overestimating your countrymen's knowledge of other countries. If, on the other hand, you're Australian, you have my sympathy for having to live so close to Wodders.

Still, my statement that I *personally* have never met a dog that did not have a distinctive odour stands as a fact, no matter where you are.

Maybe English is not your first language?

Reply to
John Williamson

Erm! the UK IS in Europe.

Reply to
bod

Ahbut, is Mr. Pounder's bridge *in* the UK?

Reply to
John Williamson

Indeed, According to EU law the UK actually doesn't exist at all. Its is

7 or 8 European Regions and Brussels has full sovereignty. over it.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

:-)

Reply to
bod

No they don't. That's the good thing about them, they don't need training in that regard.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I do.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Of course they don't smell and we've had 8 of em over the years.

Reply to
bod

Oh they will you know. I once knew a cat owner who was at work and forgot to put down the shit trays. She came home to a carpet full of shit. And yes, there was a cat flap. Oh, it was raining. Dirty bloody things are cats.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

To be fair, I have known stressed, un-modified cats to spray indoors on occasion. That leaves a fairly obvious reek hanging round for quite a while.

Are the attributions right? Someone's newsreader had made a right hash of them.

Reply to
John Williamson

Is it really?

I detest Australians.

It is.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I take that as a compliment.

Remember a dog is not just for Christmas, there is often enough left over for a fry up on Boxing Day.

Reply to
The Other Mike

Then you'd be wrong. Maybe it's just those who don't own cats or dogs that seem to be able to detect the odour. It's not marking, it's not shit or piss, it's something else. All houses with cats or dogs have it. Owners of dogs or cats often carry it.

P.S. I really like cats, but don't have one. I have no time for dogs, they are filthy disgusting dangerous smelly creatures..just like their owners.

Reply to
The Other Mike

Bollocks, it's only because you are used to their smell that you don't notice it,

When ever i go to my other halfs parents, the first thing i can smell is cat piss from the litter box that is located in the bathroom upstairs, Then i can detect the smell of the dirty little bastards spunking over the sofas to mark them,

Of course i can also see the shredded curtains and sofa corners as evidence cats lives there too,

everyone who lives in that house are totally oblivious to the smells and claim they don't exist,

Reply to
Gazz

Ferk, I hope yours is spayed. The prospect of a Cat/Pounder creature...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I think Comprehension is not his first language.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon