Please recommend a vacuum cleaner for a 750 sqft house with small carpet? (2023 Update)

I have never bought a hoover or a vacuum cleaner and need some recommendations. Dont want to spend too much money on it. Will mostly use it to vacuum my carpet. Please provide links for recommendations.

Reply to
Edward Morrison

We recommend the eureka NEU182B PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner.

It is budget-friendly and is well-suited for vacuuming carpets. It has a powerful suction, a wide cleaning path, and a variety of attachments to help you clean effectively and efficiently. It also has a large-capacity dust cup and a washable filter, which can save you money in the long run. It's lightweight, easy to maneuver, and easy to use. It also has a lot of positive customer reviews. It can be a good fit for your 750 sq ft house with small carpets.

Reply to
HOH_Advisor