DIY UV sterilizer

Fuel?

Reply to
Jimk

;-)

Reply to
Jimk

For those who may wish to go that one step further. There are some interesting links in the Discussions

Richard

Go to the first link for the essential parts to build this and you will find.......

Reply to
alan_m

What are you trying to say?

Richard

Ozone is probably more effective, safer & easier.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Oh. OK. Do you have a design for that?

Reply to
Richard

I haven't read the Discussions yet but I assume that Big Clive is mentioned

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

See BigClives pages

alan_m

Bleach even more so.

Reply to
harry

They're easily found online. Take your pick.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Oh, of course. That bleach will be just hunky-dory on the face masks.

Reply to
Richard

OK, thanks.

Richard

I have found a non-electric face mask sterilizer, guaranteed to work without electric power, and good for many, many masks!

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

There is at least one of these available for phones. Phone Soap. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2

Yebbut, are coal deliveries permissible in the current situation?

Reply to
Richard