DIY pie

Biscotti.

Reply to
Steve Firth

According to the relevant VAT notice, whose number I forget, if a microwave is provided to heat the food, then the food is being sold hot and is subject to standard rate VAT, whether the heating is done before or after sale and whether or not a charge is made for the use of the microwave.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

That's right!

From Notice 701/14 Food October 2011, downloaded from

couple of dots for eyes

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

exhaust manifold of the engine while you drove. Instead of cooking times it gave miles.

I recall a bloke on the telly doing that - in the days of the Mk3 Cortina, which had a nice flat top to the exhaust manifold. A foil-wrapped haddock could be cooked nicely in 20 miles.

Reply to
grimly4