DIY disaster pictures wanted

Hi,
I'm trying to put together a website that shows photo's of dangerous / potentially lethal DIY. At the moment it's on a freebie host, but if it works I'll get a domain and have it hosted properly.
If anyone has any photo's of DIY that is potentially dangerous, then please drop me a line! Either by email, or via the website below.
Thanks
http://members.lycos.co.uk/dodgydiy /
I think he really needs info on professional disasters, there seem to be very few DIY ones in comparison.
    Regards     Capitol
David wrote:

On 19 Feb 2005 15:02:07 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net (David) strung together this:

Try Google, there's at least 2 threads from recently on DIY disasters.
--

SJW
Poor site with popup adds - the Internet's biggest annoyance.

Get a copy of Firefox. You'll soon forget all about popup ads.
together this:

No pop-ups here, maybe you should use a proper browser?
--

SJW
Lurch wrote:

Nor here actually, and I'm only using the latest version of the proverbial "improper" browser, IE.
I used to use a third-party pop-up nobbler, and TBH I think it's a Bad Thing that MS have finally incorporated this into IE functionality because it spells the end for pop-up ads as a revenue generator, and they will need to be superceded by something else.
David

Perhaps it will be marginally less irritating?
Besides, *I* have control over what happens on *my* computer, so I will always be able to block ads.
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:14:30 GMT, Lobster

I think they have been replaced by something else....enabled in IE at the same time as pop up blocking was introduced. I think it's a kind of floating window which third party pop-up blockers cannot block. I haven't seen this for myself since I use Firefox, but I remember reading something about it at the time.
David

Go to PLowman's, Rogers, The Unatural Thing and Jerrys houses. You will see some hum-dingers there.
_________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

Absolutely

See John has morphed again...
--
*With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.*

Yours, of course no longer exists, after you washed away the foundations with your episode of not knowing how to join plastic pipes properly. And this from someone who calls himself a heating engineer.
--
*If they arrest the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery? *

David wrote:

Ah, you can see it now.... a handy web site for use by phony tony and friends to justify yet more nanny state legislation! ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 03:12:24 +0000, John Rumm

Part Q1, outlawing the sale of hacksaws with plastic pipe for example......
--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Frank, have you sent him the pictures of your boiler installation? You should ASAP.
_________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

That would need to go in the masterpiece gallery. No hacksaw in sight......
--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

If it drives away dangerous people like you, I think it a very good thing.
_________________________________________ Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server More than 120,000 groups Unlimited download http://www.usenetzone.com to open account
Doctor drivel wrote:

You obviously don't recognise dangerous when it is looking you straight in the mirror...
--
Cheers,

John.

Not wishing to be pedantic, but the word does feature somewhat prominently on your website ....
http://www.englishonline.co.uk/englishnon/sf/wow/