DIY Coffins?

You can buy flatpack ones on eBay...

Reply to
Bob Eager

An elmentary conclusion.

Reply to
Andy Hall

In three sizes, popaclog, momaclog, and babaclog

Ashes to ashes Dust to dust All metal parts plated So no danger of rust

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I wonder what she'd call a pink towel rail

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But we don't always have time.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

while getting all the slotheads lined up properly...

Reply to
Stefek Zaba

Yes they are, if you look at the links I provided you will see the instructions for assembly. That counts as DIY in my book.

Reply to
BeeJay

There are coffin lid clips allow this. They're a pressed steel turnbuckle that fit onto the top edge of the casket section. Some have the thumbnail wings on _both_ sides of the wood - I've never found out why.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I'veno idea what Corrie is. Remember, no telly.

Make your own. You don't need anything fancy, it will only be seen once. You could even leave instructions to cover it with a flag! Cardboard is good.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

In wht way, apart from taking in students, was she eccentric?

of my student lodgings spent a bit of a sum

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I was rather hoping that we'd have to MAKE time ... :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I was thinking of time of the sort we are given, not the sort we 'make' by diversion from other things.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

'apple he'll stop soon.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

He's running rings round us, haw, haw!

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Just in case :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

For some reason i`m having problems finding cites to back this up at the moment, but if you ask any "independant" funeral director you`ll find out why they make such a big thing of calling themselves independant.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Wasn't she the witch in Rentaghost?

(:-)

Graham

Reply to
graham

You have to be determined, I'll admit. Occasionally I think I might just not live for ever so I'll make do with how long it takes to make a few planks' worth of oak :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You're all barking mad.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Have you considered a home burial? It would be good for the roses. My local paper got exited a few years ago when a bereaved family buried their teenage son in their garden.

Adam

Reply to
ARWADSWORTH