DIT Storage heaters

They will then be on tape at BG having to come up with my maternal granny's maiden name, my first pet and first car.

They will then get their collar felt for fraud.

Reply to
Simon Mason

They will be on tape saying "Don't worry, Mr Mason, we will sort everything out for you, just sit back and let the experts sort it out."

FAIR ENOUGH, PAL!

Reply to
Simon Mason

Yup. And those stealing electricity ain't going to be careful how it's used, so expect to pay on an estimated use at the upper end.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Boiler insurance is for wankers.

Reply to
ARW

I do my own readings and submit them online to BG. I remember this bloke coming round to read the meters about two years ago and asked him what happens if they are ALWAYS unable to obtain access or are turned away. He said that at the end of the day, and it could be a long day, a warrant is obtained and he comes back with a policeman. I can't remember if they still come round to read the meter, but there is meter reading bloke living down the road from me. He drives around in a van. Oh!

"For safety reasons and as required by law, we will still send an authorised meter reader to inspect your meter from time to time."

I'd watch it Simon.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

As is a yearly service. Every 5 years is adequate.

Reply to
Bod

Ad you are aware that the meter has not been installed - and believe (wrongly) that you are getting free electricity - as you have spouted quite publicly.

Would you care to have a bet as to what happens?

Reply to
Judith

Of a shareholder of British Gas who has read your pure rubbish here was to write to them and quote your full name and address - and your wife's name for good measure - and tell them that you have been bragging about defrauding them of electricity - do you think that they will just ignore the information?

Why should other BG customers pay for your "free" electricity?

Reply to
Judith

I think that you will find that all the electric you are getting is potentially free. (No joke there)

You need to get top of the range heating, cooling, dehumidifiers, fans - perhaps a new sauna and take advantage of it.

Reply to
Judith

Please show us your qualifications supporting your opinion.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mine has run for 16 years needing only a thermocouple, which I replaced = myself for =A38. No servicing at all.

-- =

I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper. To be h= onest I only intended to rough him up a bit.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You're not very bright are you. No one needs your maternal granny's maiden name, my first pet and first car to dob you in.

The only collar that will be felt will be yours for using electricity you have no intention to pay for.

Reply to
Fredxxx

And you believe that the man that comes around has any qualifications or gas safe/corgi registration to allow him to make a legal assessment on gas safety, especially in the 10 seconds he is actually on the property?

Reply to
alan_m

You will also need my mobile number which is 00881631525675 and if it does not match the number on BG's screen, then you may be getting a knock on the door yourself.

Letter to follow, as we say.

Reply to
Simon Mason

He has a nose doesn't he? If he smells gas, the meter is leaking, they are not liable for anything after the meter.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, but he might report something if it were wildly out there. Not that that's of any use whatever to 99.99% of us.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

But watch the loading on the ring mains... 32 A @ 230 V is just over

7 kW, 2 x 3 kW heaters don't leave a lot of (theoretical) headroom for every everything else.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Have you settled the final bill from nPower? Is that account now closed?

It's possible that your mpan is now in limbo, but I wouldn't bank on it and if even if it is I'd expect one of the companies to notice eventually.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

It was closed on 21SEP16.

Reply to
Simon Mason

9kW is a LOT of heat.

The 3 bed dormer bungalow that we are refurbishing only has a 2kW (non fan assisted) heater in it. That been more than enough to keep the chill off. Stick another 3 in there and the place would be nice and warm.

Reply to
ARW