Disposal of roofing felt

So presumably something in the chipboard but in order for him to be breathing it surely it must have been leaking fumes into the room in someway?...

Reply to
tony sayer

No. Like PM20s, carbon monoxide, aromatic hydrocarbons...

I want to keep my life, and I don't burn tyres.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

snowflake.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I wouldn't be if I stood downwind of burning tyres.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Harold Davis snipped-for-privacy@is.not.a.real.email.address.invalid> Wrote in message:

Ring a skip company & ask? Tactically, ring a skip company outside your area, just in case it's a cosy setup ;-)

Reply to
Jim K..