Disposable chisels?

[bile deleted]

Whilst I entirely agree with the sentiments you express, both explicitly and implicitly, was it really necessary to quote the whole thing?

Reply to
Huge

yes from the local poundshops, I used them to hack away at the brickwork to put a 2 way switch socket on the wall, didn;t have the proper mortar chisel set and the poundshop chisels did the job.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Who the F&*$ does "Tannerop" think he is. What a rude person. If he thinks he knows so much, he should share it rather than rubbish everyone!!

Baz

Reply to
Baz

And builders chucking wheelbarrows and shovels in the skip because they weren't worth cleaning. May all have to change I think

Reply to
stuart noble

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Because he never achieved anything worth advertising.

You could always use the sig line;

Tanner-'op I was a foreman & I live in a council house.

Wanker!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I for one am not entirely sure how advertising in a sig can be "subliminal" in the first place.

Reply to
Huge

"nightjar .me.uk>"

Do you normally have a little dance when doing work. :-P

Reply to
George

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared: ...

Dave,

It's time to discover the 2nd biggest productivity enhancement of USENET: the killfile.

The 1st is pull the ADSL jack out of the wall ;->

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

I don't need to killfile him now I know he lives in a council house in Caerphilly! I haven't stopped laughing since I found out.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

But this is usenet, people can - and do - make all sorts of unsubstantiated claims.

I just find it sad that people have to get into personal slanging matches in this NG.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Wrong name - and It takes one to recognise one that's for sure!

Where the hell is that?

And as for living accomodation - it ain't a council house!

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

Don't build your hopes up Dave ;-)

Reply to
Tanner-'op

Tanner-'op, the Council house cowboy from Caerphilly!

Oh what a loser you are.

Even McDonalds workers can afford houses in Caerphilly.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

when are you going to learn you look just a bigger prat rising to the bait, anyone that runs a business needs to act differently to an individual, I would not dream of posting some of the replies you do then put my business name as a sig

ask Gerald Ratner

Reply to
Kevin

But then ...

Some of us don't care any more

Reply to
geoff

By replacing it with a nice new one usually...

Reply to
John Rumm

I'm minded of the aphorism

' He who argues with a fool risks confusing the onlookers as to who is the bigger fool'.

Reply to
The Wanderer

It keeps the staff entertained.

Colin Bignell