Display name in Outlook 365

I am not asking about my name used for outgoing emails, as I know how to set this up.

However, for incoming emails, if the display name used by the sender and the display name in my address book differ, it seems to be the sender's version that prevails. Is it possible to change this to make the name in the incoming email correspond with what is shown in my address book?

Reply to
Scott