Identify this cable clip (and where to buy it)?

Here's a photo of the last one I have, out of a bag that I think I bought for fixing SWA cable to the fence on the way to the shed, but I've found them useful for other things. Of course I no longer have the bag or other label, and I can't remember where I bought them.

The background is paper with 5 mm squares. The clips come with a hole that you can put a screw through.

Any idea what this is called or (even better) a link to where I can restock?

Thanks

Reply to
Adam Funk

Am 16.03.2022 um 15:19 schrieb Adam Funk:

Google for:

swa cable clip swa cable cleat

They come in differenet sizes.

Reply to
Matthias Czech

That is a cable cleat for SWA cable. Any good electrical wholesaler should have them. TLC in particular carry good stocks of that soert of cable

Reply to
charles

TLC sell them. Cable cleats for SWA. I'd guess most electrical wholesalers too.

Dave Plowman (News

(tried that --- comes up with the nail-in C-shaped kind)

Aha, "cleat" is the magic word, thanks!

Reply to
Adam Funk

Thanks to you too --- I was trying "clip" and getting the wrong kind.

Reply to
Adam Funk

Thanks to you too!

Reply to
Adam Funk

It's a SWA cable "cleat" rather than a clip:

(see the second section)

Reply to
John Rumm

Thanks to you too!