Where to find this shower curtain rail fixing?

I need to find replacements for this shower rail fixing:

Two screws hold the plate to the wall, then the cyclinder slides into place & screws onto a threaded protusion on the plate. The one on the other end has fallen apart & I've put a temporary fix up. I've tried googling for combinations of the words shower, curtain, rail, fixing, & not been able to find this one, but I'm pretty sure it used to be fairly common. Any ideas where I can find replacements (I'd prefer not to have to drill new holes in the tiles & fill old ones) or exactly what this thing is called?

Thanks.

Reply to
Adam Funk

it isn't a shower curtain rail fixing, just an ordinary pole/rail/ wardrobe fitting.

TW

Reply to
TimW

Bodge a wardrobe rail fixing?

What is the diameter of the tube?

Reply to
alan_m

TimW

Doh, it is a wardrobe rail fixing! No need to bodge anything, just look for the right part instead of what I'm (mis)using it as.

25 mm, BTW.
Reply to
Adam Funk

Yup, thanks everyone.