Desk runners? Where to buy

Hi
I have a desk bought from Argos a few years back.
The keyboard tray is almost dead- because the runners on the sides are
broken.
I have tried various DIY shops and Staples etc for these runenrs but cannot
find them anywhere
The desk kind of looks like this
what i need kind of looks like this
keyoard tray itself is not very thick (maybe 1.5cm depth - so the
runenrs themselves need to roughly match that.
but i need short oens - around 350mm max.
Any ideas where i can get them online? what are the proper names for them?
thanks
Reply to
mo
In article , snipped-for-privacy@spam.com says...
Have a hunt through Isaac Lord's site
I've always found them to be exceptionally good & a friend I once recommended them to found likewise.
Reply to
RichardS
Ordered from them, less than £5 delivered - delivery cost more tham my order, lol.
Thanks.
Reply to
mo

Site Timeline Threads