Desk runners? Where to buy

Hi I have a desk bought from Argos a few years back.

The keyboard tray is almost dead- because the runners on the sides are broken.

I have tried various DIY shops and Staples etc for these runenrs but cannot find them anywhere

The desk kind of looks like this

what i need kind of looks like this
keyoard tray itself is not very thick (maybe 1.5cm depth - so the runenrs themselves need to roughly match that. but i need short oens - around 350mm max.

Any ideas where i can get them online? what are the proper names for them?

thanks

Reply to
mo

Have a look at

David

Reply to
Lobster

================================== B&Q:

Cicero

I recently bought something similar from this seller on Ebay

Jeff Allen

Have a hunt through Isaac Lord's site

've always found them to be exceptionally good & a friend I once recommended them to found likewise.

Reply to
RichardS

Ordered from them, less than £5 delivered - delivery cost more tham my order, lol.

Thanks.

Reply to
mo