Desk runners? Where to buy

I have a desk bought from Argos a few years back.
The keyboard tray is almost dead- because the runners on the sides are
I have tried various DIY shops and Staples etc for these runenrs but cannot
find them anywhere
The desk kind of looks like this
formatting link
what i need kind of looks like this
formatting link
keyoard tray itself is not very thick (maybe 1.5cm depth - so the
runenrs themselves need to roughly match that.
but i need short oens - around 350mm max.
Any ideas where i can get them online? what are the proper names for them?
Reply to
In article , says...
Have a hunt through Isaac Lord's site
formatting link
I've always found them to be exceptionally good & a friend I once recommended them to found likewise.
Reply to
Ordered from them, less than £5 delivered - delivery cost more tham my order, lol.
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.