Dishwasher drain

I installed a Bosch dishwasher yesterday and have a problem connecting the drain hose to the existing under-sink trap. The old dishwasher connected via a 32mm screw connector. The new one expects a push-fit connector but I can't find one with a 32mm thread. I've tried B&Q (twice), Screwfix (two branches) and Plumb Centre plus websites. The 32mm trap came with the sink about two years ago. This

would do if I could get it in 32mm. The listing refers to both dimensions and one Screwfix branch said that it would fit both but was out of stock. I got one from another branch but they were wrong, it's

40mm. Before I replace the trap and the strainer waste with 40mm components I'd be pleased to hear if anyone has any alternative ideas. Thanks.
Reply to
Peter Johnson