Dimmer switch for LED lamps?

I am proposing to fit 5.9w LED candle bulbs to a 5-arm pendant lamp.

The bulbs I am considering

claim to be dimmable

If I wish to dim them, what sort of dimmer switch do I need? Most of the ones on offer claim to handle hundreds of watts, but my load is less than 30 watts. Do I need something special?

Reply to
Roger Mills

IME, you won't go wrong with a varilight v-pro dimmer.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I am sure that others will agree.

But there is only one.

The VPRO.

Reply to
ARW

Something with no minimum load and trailing edge dimming normally. e.g:

John Rumm