didn't know this

1) I think you meant to post that here:

2) As you like brevity, I think it will be better if you posted the list of things you *do* know.
tee hee
Cheers, T i m
Reply to
T i m
Ok, of us, which is happy / respectful enough to conform to the Netiquette here and which of us can be seen 'gobbing off' on Youtube?
And constantly Tweeting stuff here about all sort of nonsense?
Who is happy to accept that the current way of measuring frequency is in Hertz and not insisting using cycles per second.
You are the classic example of someone with a big gob Crazy Jim.
Cheers, T i m
Reply to
T i m
Except one is an SI unit and the other isn't.
One is an international quantity and the other isn't.
Reply to
Fredxx
In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes
are people still stressing about that? I have a vague recollection it happened when I was doing block release as an apprentice around 1961!
Reply to
Tim Lamb

And there is no logic to his statement.
If he's happy with 'cycles per second' because it means what it says, how uncomfortable must he be with pretty well ever other unit that doesn't (or not with any level of accuracy)?
No wonder it's driven him crazy! ;-)
Cheers, T i m
Reply to
T i m