Dashcam install

Even Amazon managed to sell me a subpar SanDisk one. Marked as Class10, but crashed the dashcam every few minutes (insert another aphorism about unreliable dashcams here ....)

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Mine isn't. About £50 anonymous black box sits behind the rear view mirror and is all but invisible or it was when it was black. The black lacquer on its face has gradually faded to golden red in the sunshine.

Reply to
Martin Brown

I have a couple of USB battery packs that do that. One of them even has a wireless charger built in so I can charge my phone without plugging it in. I also bout a wireless charger add on coil with a usb intended to plug into a phone and charge the battery pack from a wireless charger so I can just throw it on the mains powered charge pad.

Reply to
dennis

Ah! Management's car has that.

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind.

I've got a 32GB SanDisk SDSDQQ-032G-G46A High Endurance card on the way from Kikatek. I usually buy from MyMemory but they didn't have the High Endurance. I don't buy cards from Ebay and would only buy from Amazon if it was sold by Amazon and not one of their resellers.

What exactly did you buy?

Reply to
Michael Chare

It was a

I have one in each vehicle. The display is above rather than between the two usb sockets as shown in the picture on the site.

Reply to
Bill

Thank you, rather interesting.

Reply to