dash now

If it gets that serious running out of toilet roll is going to be the least of our worries isn't it?

Reply to
Chris Green

Diarrhea is a Covid-19 symptom.

Reply to
Rambo

Given that happened in both China and Italy, what makes you assume it could never happen here?

It would be silly stocking up on perishables. But pre-buying things like toilet rolls is what many do anyway.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Because we have allowed China and India to become the worlds manufacturer of generic medicines and their precursor chemicals.

China is unable to supply (temporarily) and India has responded by banning exports.

News of a possible shortage has resulted in the standad FOMO reaction, so we do have a shortage.

I remember when threats of a strike at the big bakers resulted > Plenty of paracetamol here. Ibuprofen is scarce.  It's rational for

Reply to
Andrew

Not much nutritional value in a toilet roll. YMMV of course.

Reply to
Richard

I can only assume that you were accused of panic buying because most of the items were very similar. Most trolleys in Aldi are filled to the brim when even there is no virus panic.

Reply to
ARW