Cutting Paving Slabs

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him. He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him. He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him. He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him

The last line is void if your name is Drivel.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, eh?

Reply to
Phil

So true. Trouble is the first one thinks theyre the last one

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Theres the problem. If youre a manufacturer trying to make profit youre likely to manufacture the =A315 blades and sell them for =A345. We need specs available when buying, but so far I've seen none whatsoever. And buying blind just isnt a good thing.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Right on the nose.