Cutting 110 mm PVC pipe

Where's dribble when you need him? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I use my compound mitre one often for cutting PVC pipe. Works beautifully. I do have a fine toothed blade in it, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

or sanding drum on an electric drill

Reply to
John Stumbles

Its usually ok if well supported - but even then its possible to snag on a hollow pipe and snatch it quite violently. The old manual mitre saws would be fine.

Reply to
John Rumm

I always support and clamp well anything being cut on that saw. I have a great deal of respect for it. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

last seen trolling some other poor group ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

A cycling group?

Reply to
dennis

It's a pain in the arse if you don't, with some pushfits. Just a quick lick around the end with an angle grinder does the job.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Just use a jack saw ... no need to chamfer anymore, they push in with square ends

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Isn't cutting wire (is that what it's called?) available any more. The stuff prisoners are supposed to use to cut through prison bars.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

You mean like: