Custom Made Doors

Hi folks!

A M & J Credland Ltd trading as Doorsdirect - Harrogate

Any of you folks had any dealings with this company? Comments and opinion would be appreciated in respect of the standard of work that they supply.

Thank you

Joe

Reply to
JoRoCo

Joe, it depends what it is that you're after. I occassionally use a company that produces solid oak or ash or whatever you want for about the same price. I am assuming by looking at the company you mentioned that the doors are vinyl wrapped, so it really depends what you are after. Although I have not heard of your company, most of these companies offer a good service with quality results since they are all opperated on CNC machinery. Calum Sabey (NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Reply to
calums

I've recently used:

have my neighbours for some 4 panel internal doors to match existing 1800 design

Very pleased with result, price and enthusiastic owner/joiner. Robert

Reply to
robert

Thanks for the comments, Robert.

Looking at High Gloss White for bathroom units Believe that it is a spray finish coating. Not sure what the actual coating medium is.

Cheers,

Joe

Reply to
JoRoCo