Safe maintenance of stone products - granite, travertine and slate

Hi, I have all the above products in my house - kitchen surfaces, bathroom and kitchen floor respectively. Am avoiding acidic cleaners as instructed, but how do I clean them - whats best to use - in particular, the travertine is right next to a lot of chrome, glass and enamel/porcelain which needs hard water limescale stains to be removed with acidic cleaners, risking probably definate splilage. Any advice on techniqes/products gratefully received.

Reply to
Richard