Safe Products

To report an unsafe product, go to

This is a user-friendly way to report a product that could injure or kill a consumer. There are never enough inspectors to check on everything, so citizens have a duty to help. (That is, until some future Administration stops pouring money into war profiteers rather than adequately funding health and safety concerns.) Please, Usual Suspects, don't bother, OK?

One hopes that people will not abuse by making irresponsible reports.

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Nonsense! I want my children to have all the opportunities I had.

Reply to
HeyBub

Commerce clause?

Reply to
HeyBub

Why not? It seems to cover every other aspect of our lives. Including the decision *not* to enter into commerce.

Reply to
krw