Curtains

Hi

Sorry its not realy a DIY question! well it is and isnt

i am looking to buy some curtains but cant work out sizes! Are the sizes on the packs per curtain?

My window isnt really that big its 2m but all the curtains i can find are 1.9m thats why iam wondering if the sizes are for per curatin?

Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
antz

Most curtain packs I've seen have the full width and full drop sizes on them. What is the height of the window to where the curtain pole is, or is going to be? What is the full width of the curtain pole you have, or are going to have?

Reply to
BigWallop

Sizes are per curtain before the tape has been drawn - when ruffled the width is about half, so a pair of 1.9m curtains is fine for a 2m opening. Remember to allow for the depth of the header and height of the rail when calculating the length (height) that you need.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Do you have to have a curtain pole?

We've never had one, ever ... what are we missing?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher